Installation of Kit Kat failed. Now my Note 3 has no OS. Help please?

A

AC Question

I upgraded to Lollipop 5.0 today and found that I had severe battery issues like what a lot of other people seemed to be experiencing. I tried factory resetting my phone and this didn't help the situation much at all. I decided to try and reinstall the previous running OS I had and that was Kit Kat 4.4.2. I followed a tutorial: Tutorial Downgrade Galaxy Note 3 from Lollipop 5.0 to Kitkat 4.4.2 Installing a fresh OS Fixing Bugs (i Technology Reviews) I can't post links..

A while later after having pressed start I noticed a message saying the installation failed. With no cancel available I left my phone for a while to see if it'd stop on its own in Odin3 v3.07 and upon rebooting my phone I get to a screen saying:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SM-N9005
CURRENT BINARYl: Samsun Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
REACTIVATION LOCK(KK): OFF
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE (CSB)
RP SWREV: S2, T2, R2, A3, P3
WRITE PROTECTION: Enable
UDC START

(In the middle of the screen)

Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

What do I do to fix this?

Japmayo

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, (I made an account)

I was able to install a polish version of kitkat 4.4.2 But now my network settings are no longer 2G,3G, and 4G but are LTE, WCDMA, and GSM, which from my quick googling appear to be the same just different names? (Please correct me if I'm wrong here).

Thanks~