Can I get some help setting the default home app on my Note Edge?

A

AC Question

Trouble setting default home app on Note Edge

When I push the center button to return to the home screen of my phone, a box comes up telling me to select my home app (it's between TouchWiz home and TouchWiz easy home). I select the one I wa and click "always" then the screen comes up telling me how to go into settings to clear my defaults. After I do that and I set my default to TouchWiz home, it says to push the home button to save my default option. When I do that the same process starts all over again and it still happens every other time I push the home button. What am I doing wrong or what should I do differently to get this box to stop coming up asking which home app I want to use?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Trouble setting default home app on Note Edge

Hello. The Clear Defaults button should be available to press (don't) on the TouchWiz Home App Info screen in Applications Manager.

There should be a default applications setting on most Samsungs. Often in the Task Manager screen by scrolling the top quick icons. Long press old version Home button or Recent Applications button - menu or long pressing.

You can also reset (all) app preferences in that menu.

I installed the Nova Launcher app (very simple) and that allowed me to switch to Touchwiz Home or Nova once or always.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12