When I push the center button to return to the home screen of my phone, a box comes up telling me to select my home app (it's between TouchWiz home and TouchWiz easy home). I select the one I wa and click "always" then the screen comes up telling me how to go into settings to clear my defaults. After I do that and I set my default to TouchWiz home, it says to push the home button to save my default option. When I do that the same process starts all over again and it still happens every other time I push the home button. What am I doing wrong or what should I do differently to get this box to stop coming up asking which home app I want to use?
    08-15-2015 09:52 AM
    Hello. The Clear Defaults button should be available to press (don't) on the TouchWiz Home App Info screen in Applications Manager.

There should be a default applications setting on most Samsungs. Often in the Task Manager screen by scrolling the top quick icons. Long press old version Home button or Recent Applications button - menu or long pressing.

You can also reset (all) app preferences in that menu.

I installed the Nova Launcher app (very simple) and that allowed me to switch to Touchwiz Home or Nova once or always.
    08-15-2015 10:25 AM