Doesn't accept the mobile number

A

AC Question

I have install Viber in the first mobile device, it works during 12 months. The first mobile device was in power off; I have installed the same account number in my new mobile device, its works also. But when I switch the power on in the first mobile device the Viber has disabled in the both device. I uninstall Viber in both devices. After I tried to reinstall viber it and input my phone num it doesn’t want to continue and keeps on saying "error".

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have install Viber in the first mobile device, it works during 12 months. The first mobile device was in power off; I have installed the same account number in my new mobile device, its works also. But when I switch the power on in the first mobile device the Viber has disabled in the both device. I uninstall Viber in both devices. After I tried to reinstall viber it and input my phone num it doesn’t want to continue and keeps on saying "error".
Take a look at this FAQ and see if it helps: https://support.viber.com/customer/...-devices-what-is-the-difference-#.Vc_H97fwNOc

Let us know if you have further questions.