I have install Viber in the first mobile device, it works during 12 months. The first mobile device was in power off; I have installed the same account number in my new mobile device, its works also. But when I switch the power on in the first mobile device the Viber has disabled in the both device. I uninstall Viber in both devices. After I tried to reinstall viber it and input my phone num it doesn’t want to continue and keeps on saying "error".
    08-15-2015 05:41 PM
    I have install Viber in the first mobile device, it works during 12 months. The first mobile device was in power off; I have installed the same account number in my new mobile device, its works also. But when I switch the power on in the first mobile device the Viber has disabled in the both device. I uninstall Viber in both devices. After I tried to reinstall viber it and input my phone num it doesn’t want to continue and keeps on saying "error".
    Take a look at this FAQ and see if it helps: https://support.viber.com/customer/p...-#.Vc_H97fwNOc

Let us know if you have further questions.
    08-15-2015 06:15 PM