In the past when I searched for a tv show Google presented an option to set new episode reminders in Google Now. A few days ago the option just stopped showing up. None of the app settings have been changed so I'm thinking it's on Googles end. Has anyone else noticed this?

Respect the "G"
    08-16-2015 07:00 PM
    I've noticed this too at least a few weeks ago. It seems to have disappeared from all sources (Google Now app on phone and tablet, and from Chrome on my laptop and mobile devices) and I am signed in with the same account on all. I've checked the Google Now app and it isn't much help (I can't find a list of reminded TV shows, which I think is a separate issue). I do still get reminders for TV shows from the past, however, if I search for one of the shows I have reminders for there is no option to cancel reminders.

Anyway, you aren't the only one who has noticed this, and I too think it's something on Google's end.
    08-16-2015 08:29 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I just tried Googles product support forums and they were no help at all. All they did was direct me to the Google now settings. I honestly don't think they got the gist of what I was describing.

Respect the "G"
    08-16-2015 08:43 PM
    I just noticed this yesterday and haven't been able to find anything about it?!?
    08-24-2015 12:43 PM
    Google Now will give reminders for TV shows, but only if you allow Google to listen to what you're watching. When there's a TV show or movie that you want Google Now to remind you of you have to ask Google, "what's on my TV", and do it every time said show comes on. It may take awhile—months even—but eventually Google Now will start sending reminders to Now when your shows are on our coming up.
    12-12-2015 07:14 AM
    I really couldn't imagine a bigger waste of time. It was a very convenient feature that I assumed would eventually return... a little shocking really.
    12-17-2015 03:03 AM