I have the Motorola moto e and I have been trying to download a picture off of Google images but I can figure it out and can't find anything on it. I've tried the classic methods like holding down the picture for a menu to pop up but it's not popping up.
    08-17-2015 01:42 AM
    Hi, I am able to save the image by long pressing on it and clicking "save image" I believe an update should be coming out from Chrome shortly that will allow this feature to be added again. I remember a few weeks back, that I wasn't able to perform this task, but now I can.

I also use Chrome Beta - you receive updates quicker as it's a "beta" app - have a look at that and see how you get on, or check the play store for an update for Chrome.

You could also take a screen shot in the meantime.
    08-17-2015 03:55 AM
    Long press works in default browser as well as Firefox for me.
    08-17-2015 04:14 AM
    I have the Motorola moto e and I have been trying to download a picture off of Google images but I can figure it out and can't find anything on it. I've tried the classic methods like holding down the picture for a menu to pop up but it's not popping up.
    Are you using Chrome or the Google search app? The long press method to save a picture doesn't work in the Search app. You need to open the page where that picture is included or, as The tall guy said, use the browser.
    08-17-2015 04:16 AM