Why is my LG STYLO from Metro PCS keep shutting down??? PLEASE HELP THIS IS SO ANNOYING!!

A

AC Question

Almost daily sometimes a few times a day all of a sudden my phone will have a blue ball roll across the screen & freeze. I then need to take the battery out put it back in & wait what seems like forever for all my apps to load back up. Even them most times it still doesn't work & I need to repeat the process 4-5 times. Metro will not replace my phone work a new one & it's been going on since the 1st hour of purchasing the phone. I just don't know what is wrong or what to even do at this point. Any suggestions that can help will be greatly appreciated

leo5111

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Almost daily sometimes a few times a day all of a sudden my phone will have a blue ball roll across the screen & freeze. I then need to take the battery out put it back in & wait what seems like forever for all my apps to load back up. Even them most times it still doesn't work & I need to repeat the process 4-5 times. Metro will not replace my phone work a new one & it's been going on since the 1st hour of purchasing the phone. I just don't know what is wrong or what to even do at this point. Any suggestions that can help will be greatly appreciated
not specific to your device just in general, if its doing that take it back

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49