Despite me having fingerprint set for unlock it is still telling me to swipe to unlock about 90% of the time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    08-18-2015 10:02 PM
    Despite me having fingerprint set for unlock it is still telling me to swipe to unlock about 90% of the time

I actually created a profile just to repond to you because how annoying this was for me and for you too. Here is what you do

Go to Settings
    lock screen and security
    Other security settings
    trust agents
    Turn off smart lock (Google)
    theneighbor likes this.
    08-26-2015 01:52 PM

Also there is a time out that you can set to secure lock. You can also set to have it secure lock when you turn off the screen using the power button.
    theneighbor likes this.
    08-26-2015 02:21 PM
    I actually created a profile just to repond to you because how annoying this was for me and for you too. Here is what you do

Go to Settings
    lock screen and security
    Other security settings
    trust agents
    Thanks I ended up figuring it out. I constantly unlock and lock my phone and I didn't expect a secure lock timer. I expected secure lock by default. I was wrong.

08-26-2015 10:40 PM
    Thanks I ended up figuring it out. I constantly unlock and lock my phone and I didn't expect a secure lock timer. I expected secure lock by default. I was wrong.

Well something I discovered today was that having the secure lock timer off and turning on the screen with your thumb on the home button (making your thumb sideways the fingerprint) you can just push and hold the home key to turn on the screen and unlock at the same time. Just all one thing and not swipe when it isn't secure locked. It stays secure locked and just one thing, like it is with the iPhone.
    08-26-2015 10:58 PM

Go to Settings
    lock screen and security
    Other security settings
    trust agents
    And I created a profile just to tell you THANK YOU. My screen kept shutting off on the lock screen over and over again, same bug. Horrible.
    11-04-2016 09:09 PM