How to stop selfies from "flipping"?

A

AC Question

Hey! :) So I bought a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime a couple of days back and I bought it cz I wanted a good camera. The problem is that when I take a selfie then the image that's saved is the mirror image of the one I took, it "flips" automatically. It's soooo annoying. I tried checking in the settings, all I can do is rotate the image. Can anyone please tell me how I can fixthis problem, or if there is a good app that I can download to prevent this from happening? Thanks! Would appreciate any help

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I don't know. The last Samsung I owned had a few different modes for the front camera. Does yours have a mirror mode? You can get a Mirror app btw.

But it does sound like a hardware or software fault. I think the Samsung Core series have had quality control problems. They don't use Samsung's Amoled screens, so they may be produced separately.

I would make an enquiry from the supplier or network.

StarinGalaxy

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I don't know. The last Samsung I owned had a few different modes for the front camera. Does yours have a mirror mode? You can get a Mirror app btw.

But it does sound like a hardware or software fault. I think the Samsung Core series have had quality control problems. They don't use Samsung's Amoled screens, so they may be produced separately.

I would make an enquiry from the supplier or network.

Well I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my phone, I've heard other Samsung phones and even some iPhones have the same problem..... Also, the image only flips whrn I use the front camera, this doesn't happen when I use te back one. I've downloaded an app for now but it would've been easier and better if the camera worked properly =/
Thanks for helping out though! =)

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm not sure if it's just a problem with my phone, I've heard other Samsung phones and even some iPhones have the same problem..... Also, the image only flips whrn I use the front camera, this doesn't happen when I use te back one. I've downloaded an app for now but it would've been easier and better if the camera worked properly =/
Thanks for helping out though! =)

Hello. Thanks for registering. You could be right.

Do you mean a mirror effect, or inversion, though that can often be described as the same thing.

Do you have any settings like these on the S6?
What setting options are supported in front camera of Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge,

There was an issue with Skype but you say it happens on photos.
Front facing camera upside down video Samsung Gala... - Skype Community

I will try to pass this on to someone later or you may get a better reply.

PC Tricks

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys.. Well that happened to me also and it was really annoying.. I finally found an easy way to fix it.. So you just have to click on front camera settings and turn on 'Save as Previewed ... Thats all

Bruce Dana

Sep 22, 2018
Visit site
Thank you for the guiding me to the solution to the problem of pictures taken on my galaxy 7 Edge flipping horizontally.This was solved by unchecking the setting in camera app "Save pictures as Previewed".I had checked that selection and my pictures displayed with reverse orientation.Especially evident when writing was prominent in the image it would display backwards. I simply unchecked that box and they now display in the correct orientation.They could be reversed in photoshop before as well but this prevents it from happening in.

Joseph Nnaji

May 27, 2019
Visit site
Guys!
Ive figured out the way to reverse it!

So in the camera mode (in-app), hit the settings icon at the top left.
Next scroll for SAVE OPTIONS, click on it.
You will see the option to enable:
"Save Pictures as They Appear Without Flipping Them"

This is on my GALAXY S8, updated with ONE UI, May 2019.
Hope it helps to end the frustration.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11