I finally rooted my device successfully, and now I am wondering, which is the best uninstaller for rooted devices ?

I ask this for two reasons:

1- Kingroot's built-in uninstaller leaves some stuff behind. Like, let's say we uninstall an app called "Mass Effect". It is gonna be successfully uninstalled, but if we then go to app manager, we'll see something like this still there:
    "com.android.masseffect.blahblahblah..."
    and I just don't know how to get rid of this, or even if there's more leftover files;

2- The uninstallers I tested also left such traces of the apps behind (in app manager, like "com.android.blablabla...") and also they don't seem to refresh the apps list (when I reinstall a previously uninstalled app), meaning that I can't uninstall them again... (unless android's default app manager let me do so..).

Maybe the apps are not refreshed in their list because they are deleted from the root, I don't know, but they should be added back so we can uninstall them (in case android's default uninstaller doesn't let us do so).

So, what should I install ? I didn't like Titanium much either.
    08-20-2015 06:47 PM
    Hey guys, nevermind. I figured it all out.

1- Any of the root uninstallers do delete the apps from the root (not just from the current state of the system). I resetted the device to factory defaults and saw that the carrier's apps were not reinstalled, so, that's why;
    2- The weird "com.android..." app names after uninstall procedures disappear from the app manager list of installed apps by simply restarting the device. Which means I can use Kingroot for everything.
    08-20-2015 09:46 PM