I know there are many companies for sending advertising SMS.
    first I am looking for the best because I want to publish a petition via SMS.
    second I heard there are some application that the people can sign with only texting or sending SMS to a number, how can I do it? any answer to bring me cloesto the answer would be appreciable,
    Regards
    Atusa
    Atousa Borna likes this.
    08-24-2015 02:48 AM
    So let me understand this. You're looking for a company to help you send possibly unwanted SMS' to people's phone?
    Laura Knotek and Atousa Borna like this.
    08-24-2015 06:27 AM
    not exactly on wanted, to specific region or country. it will be like advertising SMS but it is not advert it is a "Petition".
    We heard about this application that people can sign a petition by only sending an SMS.
    08-24-2015 04:20 PM
    I did an app search in the Play Store, entering 'Petition App', and got a few results. Any good to you?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Atousa Borna likes this.
    08-24-2015 04:57 PM
    not exactly on wanted
    No... it's "UNWANTED". Meaning it is "NOT WANTED".

When I get a SMS from a number I don't recognize, the first thing I do is block the phone number. I don't open it, I don't read it. I don't care if it was sent from a friend of a friend of a friend. If I don't recognize the number, that number gets blocked on my phone. If I got your petition over SMS, I wouldn't even read it... much less respond to it.

It might be better to create Facebook and Twitter pages for your "Petition" rather than attempt sending SMS spam. Even if you found some way to send the mass SMS, I really think not many people will respond. At least on Facebook/Twitter, if your petition is found to be noteworthy, it might get shared. Even News organizations might pick up on it as many are linked to Facebook.
    Atousa Borna likes this.
    08-24-2015 05:23 PM
    There are sites for things like that - getting people to sign petitions. They have hundreds of thousands of people already checking them regularly, so one of them would probably be your best bet. Change.org is one of the big ones.
    Atousa Borna likes this.
    08-24-2015 05:56 PM
    thank you very much for your attention and I would appreciate if you put the links once more
    08-25-2015 12:21 PM
    thank you Rukbat, I will follow up
    08-25-2015 12:22 PM
    Dear Nahoku,
    Thank you for your advise and correcting in the way that I can go on to won't be annoying for others.
    I will check the sites that you said but I think that there are some ways that we can send SMS via another User and not even a person number.
    we had some unsuccessful experiance in petition going on with Sites and we are lookig for new ways... if you have any idea for that I would appreciate to hear.
    08-25-2015 12:25 PM