Hi, my galaxy tab 3 is stick on the samsung logo with the pulsing blue light. Have tried factory reset but all it did was get it to make the start up noise on this screen ( just before logo appears ) which it is wasn't doing before. This is the first time I've used it for a few months so I don't know if its because of updates or anything like that.
    08-24-2015 06:22 PM
    Turn it on and wait. The pulsing blue light means that it;s loading stuff from storage. If there was a major update, it could take up to half an hour before it's all done (it'll update apps at one point - then at least you'll see something happening).

If it keeps sitting there with the blue light pulsing for an hour (just turn it on and go watch TV or something), bring it to your carrier and ask if they can please fix what their update broke. (They can reflash the latest cumulative update.)
    Turn it on and wait. The pulsing blue light means that it;s loading stuff from storage. If there was a major update, it could take up to half an hour before it's all done (it'll update apps at one point - then at least you'll see something happening).

If it keeps sitting there with the blue light pulsing for an hour (just turn it on and go watch TV or something), bring it to your carrier and ask if they can please fix what their update broke. (They can reflash the latest cumulative update.)
    08-24-2015 07:01 PM