Did VZW OG DROID HAVE SIM CARD?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try to trade in an original 3G VZW Droid to Best Buy. Hey - they say 200 trade for any working smartphone and my droid still works. Anyway I did a factory reset and erased everything but I don't see a sim card. Did it gave one?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to try to trade in an original 3G VZW Droid to Best Buy. Hey - they say 200 trade for any working smartphone and my droid still works. Anyway I did a factory reset and erased everything but I don't see a sim card. Did it gave one?

It was a 3G only, non-"world" device. The A855 did not have a SIM slot.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Best Buy screwed me. Ad says any smart phone. Then I get to store and they look up value of phone and say it is 0. Then rep says smart phone must have value. Not what the ad says but in fine print he claims it says certain phones. How can you advertise ANY working smart phone then say no only certain smart phones. I'm done with Best Buy. All my phones come direct from VZW from now on. They rip me off but don't lie about it.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy screwed me. Ad says any smart phone. Then I get to store and they look up value of phone and say it is 0. Then rep says smart phone must have value. Not what the ad says but in fine print he claims it says certain phones. How can you advertise ANY working smart phone then say no only certain smart phones. I'm done with Best Buy. All my phones come direct from VZW from now on. They rip me off but don't lie about it.

We needed a phone to trade for ETF charges to be paid. We bought a Verizon Moto something that was prepaid for $15. We spent $15 to get over $500. Might have been a good option in this case too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair