I'm using an HTC One M8 right now. I like it, and I bought it last year after extensive amounts of research. It has served me well, but over a year and a half of useage has exposed its flaws. One, the camera- it has completed stopped working twice for me, and when it does work it is lackluster. Two, battery life. It is relatively atrocious. With that being said, I want a flagship Android phone that has a good camera, a battery life that lasts from 7am to at least 10pm, and good performance. I have narrowed it down to the Galaxy S6/Edge (I know, it isn't known for battery life- I want to know from owners of it is possible to get all day battery life from it), the Note 4, (good battery life and price), Note 5 (so far battery life is good, price sure isn't), and the Moto X Style (don't know much about the battery). GS6 owners- can you, with relative comfort, get through a regular day? Does your phone lag at all? Note 4 owners- is the performance on your phone good enough today, and do you think it will be fine say in a year? Do you think it would be worth it to pay extra for the Note 5? Any thoughts on the Moto X and its potential pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-26-2015 01:00 AM
    if your main concern is battery life, I'd suggest buying an external battery pack which you can just plugin when you need it (there's a load of 18650 external battery boxes which output 5v for usb)
    08-26-2015 01:03 AM
    Yeah that's a good solution, but some days I go out of the house with no bag or big pockets, so I won't be carrying an external battery. For days like that it's good to know if the phone can last by itself. So I want to know if the S6 can get through that, with battery saving and optimization etc.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-26-2015 01:32 PM