S6 or note 4 what to buy?

A

AC Question

Hello, i want to buy note 4 or s6 . Important to me is : big screen, audio quality and camera. Ty in advance.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i want to buy note 4 or s6 . Important to me is : big screen, audio quality and camera. Ty in advance.

Welcome to the forums!

There is a huge difference in the size of the S6 and the N4. The S6 has a better camera, not sure about the technical differences.

If you are thinking about an S6, why not the N5? You get screen size and a good camera, audio quality would be the same. The price for the S6 and the N5 should be close to the same or maybe a bit cheaper for the N5.

mmajstor

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Note 5 is expensive for me now , my budget is 500 euro .
Is s6 camera that much better than note 4 ?
My question is, is note 4 better value for money , i realy like big screen.
Note 4 is 510 euro, and s6 is 500 euro (Serbia).
Ty in advance

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They both have 16 megapixel rear cameras. The front cameras are 5 megapixel for the S6 and 3.7 for the Note 4.

The screen size is a huge difference. I have a Note 4 and had a S6 Edge, the screen difference is huge.

Here in the US the N5 is close to the same price as the S6 in many places but I understand it isn't on other places.

Myself, the large screen is mist important to me, so I like the N4. The display with the N4 is very good, better with the S6.

In the Samsung forums here, there will be a forum for the S6 and the N4 and pinned threads of pictures members have taken. You can see some pictures from both.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1