All I can do is say "ok". I have no idea what "Amazon" is not working on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I uninstalled the Amazon App Store which came with my phone and I still get the message. There seems to be no way to update and correct the problem. I have been getting notifications about updates for Amazon apps and that seems to be working fine...at least until I uninstalled the Amazon App Store a few minutes ago. And, now I don't know how to get the Amazon App Store back. When I go to Google Play, all that's available is Amazon Shopping...help!
    08-26-2015 08:28 PM
    Try to download a free app from Amazon. It should take you to a link to install the app store app first.

(If it doesn't, and you can't find another way, create a free account here and message me and I'll put the app on a cloud account for you to download and install.)

Then install App Backup & Restore, back up all your apps and keep the folder on your computer (and on a cloud account), so you won't have the problem if you accidentally uninstall some other app.
    08-26-2015 11:03 PM