Can I get info off a Droid Mini SIM card?

A

AC Question

My phone dropped out of my pocket on a roller coaster. The phone was later found with a shattered screen and it buzzed every 15 seconds until the battery finally died. It would appear to charge if plugged in so I tried connecting it to my computer to see if it would download any pictures. Since the screen was shattered I couldn't do my passcode to open it and therefore the software didn't initiate the download process. I also took the SIM card and put it into a Droid Maxx phone, but no luck. Verizon made it sound like my data isn't accessible since I didn't use the Verizon Cloud, but honestly I didn't feel like the associate overall was much help. Is there any way to read the info on the SIM card?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The only data that the phone might store on the SIM would be contacts and SMS messages. Photos don't save to the SIM card--they save to the internal storage. If the phone turns on, you could try to access the files using this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...de-accessing-locked-phone-cracked-screen.html. If the phone can't be turned on, then you're probably out of luck. Sorry!