I have been using this Note 4 for approx 3 weeks time and I found so many un-functioning properly on this device. Recently, I have a problem, but I have dropped a question in Android Forum, but it does not work. meaning that there is no answer to my questions. Currently, I have another problem.

The Photo Editor is pre-installed from Factory, but it seems not working properly. Also this add-in app does not work well. Sometimes it indicated that the app has stopped working.

Also the app has a very few options for users. I hope this message will reach the Developer and it will be rectified with more options for end users to use it. THANKS
    08-26-2015 11:03 PM
    I have been using this Note 4 for approx 3 weeks time and I found so many un-functioning properly on this device. Recently, I have a problem, but I have dropped a question in Android Forum, but it does not work. meaning that there is no answer to my questions.
    Or there is, and no one happened to notice your question. We're not all here 24/7, so we miss a few.

The Photo Editor is pre-installed from Factory, but it seems not working properly. Also this add-in app does not work well. Sometimes it indicated that the app has stopped working.

Also the app has a very few options for users.
    Most "built in" apps are about the minimum that could be called an app for that purpose - almost any 3rd party app is better.
    08-26-2015 11:43 PM