My S4 keeps turning off. I have tried to switch batteries but it still keeps turning off, and I don't mean after a few minutes. It cannot get passed the Samsung logo before it turns off again. I have tried charging it with different chargers but it keeps turning off when I attempt to turn it on.
    08-28-2015 06:25 AM
    Mine too! It's so godamm annoying. Mine turns itself off 5-10 mins into use then boots with the samsung logo a few times before coming on properly if i connect a charger but then turns itself off. Repeat. ALL DAY. Anyone have an answer please? I've ordered a new battery but not hopeful that will fix the problem...
    09-01-2015 03:35 PM
    Mine too! It's so godamm annoying. Mine turns itself off 5-10 mins into use then boots with the samsung logo a few times before coming on properly if i connect a charger but then turns itself off. Repeat. ALL DAY. Anyone have an answer please? I've ordered a new battery but not hopeful that will fix the problem...
    09-01-2015 04:22 PM
    I had the same problem, factory reset or soft reset doesn't help. It turns out that the power button is faulty, it's shorted from time to time causing it to turn on by itself or keep rebooting itself indefinitely.

Here's a link I found to troubleshoot if the power button is faulty. It's pretty detailed and definitely not for the amateur. If you are ready for the challenge go for it.
    10-26-2015 06:39 PM