What are some other Android help forums out there? Looking for one that's more interactive where people actually jump in and help each other, offer advice etc.. No one ever helps me on the majority of questions I ask so I'm bummed out.
    08-29-2015 10:47 AM
    What are some other Android help forums out there? Looking for one that's more interactive where people actually jump in and help each other, offer advice etc.. No one ever helps me on the majority of questions I ask so I'm bummed out.
    I'm sorry that you feel you are not getting all your questions answered here at Android Central. As a whole, we do the best we can to assess a user's issue or provide a solution for a specific question in as timely a manner as possible, but we all have other responsibilities in our lives, so we may not always be able to respond as quickly as you (or ourselves for that matter) would like.

Of course, it is always helpful if, when you post your question, you provide as many details as possible regarding your issue, as well as the make and model of your specific device, and your service provider.

As for myself, I have always found that I have received quick, accurate and helpful assistance here at AC.

There are many EXTREMELY knowledgeable members here who volunteer their time and expertise for the benefit of the rest of us members who are not nearly as adept at technology as they are.

As far as other forums are concerned, I'm quite sure you can Google "Android forums" and receive several suggestions from which to choose.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4
    08-29-2015 11:38 AM
    I am sorry you are having a hard time getting an answer. Can you link the question, please?

Depending on where you put your question (and sometimes when) it can get buried quickly. Say for example, if you ask a question in General Help and how to, and say during a (Samsung for sake of argument) device release...it can get buried (meaning move down to the next page) in probably less than half an hour.

I just checked, and for the month of July, Android Central had 13,798 new threads; equaling an average 445/day. That is a lot of people asking question or posting topics.
    lsmachado and Javier P like this.
    08-29-2015 01:13 PM
    I know. I'm also a very busy person. I have a list of unanswered questions that go back months. Hundreds of views, but zero input from anyone. Anyway setting that fact aside, if someone knows of alternative sites that I could visit please let me know! Thanks
    08-29-2015 01:38 PM
    Android Police, Android Forums, Droid Forums, XDA, Android PIT. Maybe reddit/android?
    08-29-2015 02:12 PM
    Perfect Thanks!!
    08-29-2015 03:00 PM