I can't log onto the phone, and have message 'system has been denied Superuser permissions'

A

AC Question

I was running out of memory, and foolishly (apparently) went into the tools menu to get rid of apps that I never use and don't seem to need. After that, I started getting the 'system has been denied Superuser permissions' and it would let me do anything. I turned it off and back on, and I had no service, couldn't input the pattern code to open it, with the same message. The screen for logging in was there, but the touch didn't work, the system had no service to include emergency calls, and although the time showed up when turned on, it never updated. I don't want to lose my data, photos and videos, so I'm trying to figure out if I have any options other than factory resent. T-Mobile was no help. I've been a customer for 8 years. But not much longer.

I meant I it would NOT let me do anything!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did you root it? The carriers often won't offer much help if you root your device and start modifying it at the system level, since that's done at your own risk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835