LG Headphones and PS Vita

AmorNecis

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,

I have a HBS 760 Headset and a PlayStation Vita. They used to get along fine, connect without a hitch and play audio well. Recently, when I tried to connect them, the audio was off. I tried again, and though it told me they connected, the headset just told me "call ended," and refused to play any audio from the Vita system, or even adjust the volume. The Vita insisted it was still connected, but the hardware volume buttons brought up a greyed out volume adjustment. Anyone having similar issues?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! This is an Android forum, so you might not have a lot of luck finding answers for your Vita. Have you tried other forums for that device?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It might have to do with slightly different headphone jack configurations. Do you have a headset that does work on the Vita? Compare its plug side-by-side with the LG, and see if they're exactly the same. If one of the contact bands is a little off, that can cause significant incompatibility.

AmorNecis

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
They're bluetooth headphones, they don't have a jack. The same pair worked before, and when I tried to reconnect them lately they stopped working.

Posted via the Android Central App