when i press "OK" it shows again and again,i can't close this.
    Shena Kudou likes this.
    08-31-2015 02:43 PM
    unfortunately core has stop what does it mean for myphone a919i dou
    08-31-2015 09:59 PM
    how i can fix it help me please .
    08-31-2015 09:59 PM
    how i can fix it? help me please
    08-31-2015 10:00 PM
    I have the exact same problem and it's so bad, I can't do anything on my phone!
    09-11-2015 02:56 PM
    i can't work
    09-14-2015 12:03 PM
    somebody help me please,i cant use my tab again....
    hate this words "Unfortunately,core has stopped"!!!!!
    09-20-2015 06:23 PM

I found the solution....
    Every time you press ok on "core has stopped" and do these things. you need to be fast and step by step go to every option (annoying but you will save your phone from this mess). First Download king root app
    first root your device with "king root" app. Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it and your handset is working again.
    people get confused with core and acore. pls do not be confused with acore process.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem (kind of virus or adware not sure). so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
    Sorry for my bad english...
    09-22-2015 03:12 AM

I found the solution....
    Every time you press ok on "core has stopped" and do these things. you need to be fast and step by step go to every option (annoying but you will save your phone from this mess). First Download king root app
    first root your device with "king root" app. Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it and your handset is working again.
    people get confused with core and acore. pls do not be confused with acore process.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem. so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
    09-22-2015 03:13 AM
    when i press "OK" it shows again and again,i can't close this.

I found the solution....

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem. so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
    09-22-2015 03:14 AM
    I found the solution....

Heyy i want to know if this way can work on unrooted phone? Tq
    09-24-2015 06:47 AM
    i always have this problem till now. every time i turn on my phone, it immediately pop out. what will i do? help.
    11-25-2015 08:32 AM
    If you can't do ANYTHING then factory reset it

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-25-2015 11:14 AM
    help me please
    12-30-2015 04:01 AM
    funciona perfecto. tenia el mismo problema en una tablet CHROME Inc. Rockchip rk 2926, con esto se soluciono. GRACIAS HERMANO
    01-24-2016 05:19 PM
    Hi, thank you for this post.. Kindly share your technique in doing this.. i have highlighted my comments in your post.. Thank you

I found the solution....
    first root your device with "king root" app.(How do we do this?)Then go to system app remover in the king root app. look for an app name "CORE". just uninstall it (How do you do this?) and your handset is working again.

a tiny app named "CORE" causing this problem (kind of virus or adware not sure). so just uninstall the app. though it is a system app, you need root permission. so root your device first.
    04-12-2016 01:40 AM