My internal memory on my droid is full (b/c of pictures). When I attach it to my laptop via USB sometimes the window will come up on the laptop showing the phone but when I click on the files to open the photo files it only stays open for a few seconds and then begins flashing. Then the connection seems to drop and I can't locate my phone on my laptop until I unplug the UBS and plug it back up. My phone isn't working well, doing all sorts of crazy things, turning screens on and off, etc. I'm assuming it's because the memory is full but it won't let me remove my pics to free up memory! What should I do?
    08-31-2015 10:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Have you tried a different USB cable, as well as different USB ports on the computer? If that doesn't help, then it might be the phone's microUSB port--make sure there isn't any debris lodged in there. If the port is failing, then you'd have to look into getting it replaced at a repair shop.

You can use a wireless file transfer app like AirDroid or Wi-fi File Explorer. You can also use a file manager app like Total Commander on your phone to delete files directly on the phone (although this can be tedious, since there usually isn't a way to select a whole bunch of files at a time, unless you delete the whole folder).
    09-01-2015 02:02 AM