How do I change the default "share via" option when sending photos on my Samsung Note 3?

A

AC Question

Ever since the Lollipop update, when I go to a photo and want to to share it there is a Default icon of my work e-mail, which was the last application I used to send a photo from before the update. Now prior to the Lollipop update this default Icon would change to the last application used. Now it will not change and i have to cluck the shire via icon and pick out the app I want. My Boss who has the same phone (Note 3) last used Drop Box and can't change his either. I have tried to clear all the defaults and checked every setting I could find for a way to change this. At least if I could pick the "default" it wouldn't be so bad, but ideally I would like to change it back to the last used application like it was before the update.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I change the default "share via" option when sending photos on my Samsung Note 3?

Welcome to the forums. Try Settings>apps>menu>reset app preferences. That should clear all defaults and allow you to set them again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie