Why won't my Samsung Core GT-18262 open?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Core GT-18262 won't open

So three days ago or two days ago, I decided to charge my phone overnight (which I do most of the time), I left my phone turned off while charging. When I woke up, I pressed the home tab and the battery thingy won't show up. I sighed, because I knew it happened again (This happened like twice already) So I did the same routine, Removing the battery and wait for a coupl e of minutes and put it back in, But this time it won't budge. I tried again, left the battery removed overnight and in the morning I placed it back in. It vibrated, and it only showed the logo and the swirly swirly thing didn't happen. So that's the only thing my phone showed. The logo came out three times every time I take out my battery long. It's frustrating, I mean my battery is not..uhm what do you call that ..um bloated? Or um with a mountain? In the physical features of the battery, I think it's normal I guess.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Samsung Core GT-18262 won't open

Welcome to Android Central! It's still worth trying a new battery. A bulge in the battery confirms that it's failing, but lack of bulge doesn't rule it out.