Every time I setup a new device or do a factory reset, I add my Google account and set the contacts to sync. This causes all of my "Frequently Contacted" contacts to sync along with my regular contacts. Is there some way to disable this in my account settings? I don't want to just delete everyone from that list. It comes in handy sometimes, plus I would have to check it regularly and delete any new contacts that have been added. I would much rather just set those to not sync, is that possible?
    09-02-2015 02:13 PM
    This question was asked by me. I guess I wasn't logged in at the time. Anyway, does anybody have any input? I don't see anything on Google except the post I made here and on Google's support forums. Surely I'm not the only person bothered by this? It's so annoying because I end up with duplicates in my Contacts app, which just have email addresses, and another for where I added their phone number on the phone. Then, there are other people who's phone number I don't even have, I just sent them an email or 2 and Gmail thinks we're best friends, so their email address gets synced to my phone.
    09-17-2015 01:57 PM