recover backup password

A

AC Question

this moring my phone was working fine and then i noctice my finger print scanner had dissappered and its asking for my backup password i cant rember it is there any way i can recover the backup pasword

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! No, sorry--you need to remember your passwords. If you fail the password enough times, does it ask for your Google credentials?

If you're prone to forgetting crucial information like your phone's password, consider writing it down on a piece of paper and keeping it secure at home, like in a safe.

WeedxNerdx707

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! No, sorry--you need to remember your passwords. If you fail the password enough times, does it ask for your Google credentials?

If you're prone to forgetting crucial information like your phone's password, consider writing it down on a piece of paper and keeping it secure at home, like in a safe.

Im havin a simular problem when tryin to open private mode and fingerprint and backup password don't work even when I 100% put in the right password in also its never asks me for Google credentials it's just makes me wait 20 some sec be4 i can try again and the backup password box dosent have a cancel or continue button like it's glitchy is there anyway I can access private mode with any factory reset or a backup password reset

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc