White 64GB Note 5 on Verizon, WHEN???? sprint has it, att has it.....

A

AC Question

Hello all, I have been browsing here for some info on the new Note 5. my gf has a note 3 and I was excited to move on from my s3 but was disappointed in a few things when note 5 was announced. my main thing is NO sd card. I can not get internet where I live so no wifi and I am not using cloud for all my stuff when I cant even get enough service on my phone to watch youtube without interruption. I do not have unlimited data either.
I can live with non removable batt as long as it is big enough to last a day (remember I have spotty cell service where I live). How do you make a phone with less features that has a sealed batt and no sd BUT NOT make it water resistant?

I see att and sprint have the white 64gb phone available but Verizon still does not, does anyone know if it will be available soon? need a phone very soon, out of memory on my current phone.

ALSO, my local Verizon store doesn't even have a demo note 5 to hold and look at yet! they are not gonna sell if the majority of people don't even know it is an option to buy.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You're not alone with your concerns--those are pretty common complaints about the phone. There certainly are other phones with a microSD slot you can consider, if it's that important to you. As for the white 64 GB version, it's anyone's guess. I would imagine that the deals the carriers make with the manufacturers about which versions they will sell are byzantine and somewhat arbitrary.