Hello all, I have been browsing here for some info on the new Note 5. my gf has a note 3 and I was excited to move on from my s3 but was disappointed in a few things when note 5 was announced. my main thing is NO sd card. I can not get internet where I live so no wifi and I am not using cloud for all my stuff when I cant even get enough service on my phone to watch youtube without interruption. I do not have unlimited data either.
    I can live with non removable batt as long as it is big enough to last a day (remember I have spotty cell service where I live). How do you make a phone with less features that has a sealed batt and no sd BUT NOT make it water resistant?

I see att and sprint have the white 64gb phone available but Verizon still does not, does anyone know if it will be available soon? need a phone very soon, out of memory on my current phone.

ALSO, my local Verizon store doesn't even have a demo note 5 to hold and look at yet! they are not gonna sell if the majority of people don't even know it is an option to buy.

Thanks
    09-04-2015 01:25 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

No idea about Verizon, that has been discussed on the forums. I got a 64 gb white on release day at a T-Mobile store.
    09-04-2015 01:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You're not alone with your concerns--those are pretty common complaints about the phone. There certainly are other phones with a microSD slot you can consider, if it's that important to you. As for the white 64 GB version, it's anyone's guess. I would imagine that the deals the carriers make with the manufacturers about which versions they will sell are byzantine and somewhat arbitrary.
    09-04-2015 01:48 PM