Why do I keep getting Windows limit reached? This NEVER occurred when I was with Rogers!

A

AC Question

What does it mean the maximum Internet windows has been reached in both instances of the Internet app.
What & where are the windows I have to close?? HOW?

I constantly have to change my passwords on most of my emails & I KNOW them, (have them written down) but the changes are never accepted so I start again. What's that about?
Is it using up data every time I get the new code to try changing a password?

FYI Bell Virgin mobile on my new iPhone does not work near as well for me as Rogers previously did!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? That message is referring to the fact that you have too many browser tabs/windows open. Open your browser and tap the tab management button (usually looks like a rectangle with a number in it). Now start closing all of your open browser windows, either by swiping them away, or tapping an X in the corner of each window.

Whenever you tap a link in any app that opens in the browser, a new window is opened. If you don't close that window, it stays open in the browser, so they can quickly pile up. Be proactive and close a browser window if you're done with that page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge