Samsung Galaxy Core Prime forever stuck on activation, how can I get it past this?

A

AC Question

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime forever stuck on activation

I have googled everywhere and tried everything with this phone. It is with Virgin Mobile, which uses Sprint Network. Nothing has worked.

My phone got a software update beginning of August and this whole thing happened. It shows this activation screen that says it can't connect to a network. I've tried reseting, factory resets, cache clearing, downgrading software, and nothing works.

Virgin Mobile has told me my phone is already activated, twice I sent my phone to Samsung and they have found nothing wrong. I'll get it back and it looks fine til I reconnect my phone and then it does it all over again. My signal is fine cause when I went to Sprint with full bars it still doesn't find a network. I'm so frustrated and angry right now and I don't know what to do. None of the businesses are able to help me at all.

Here is the screen that is the bane of my existence right now: imgur.com/yclPtUv

I tried those tricks with Emergency Call/dialer but it doesn't work with this phone.

Does anyone have any ideas?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime forever stuck on activation

Perform a factory reset and see if that helps. Otherwise, something is clearly wrong. I would suggest sending it back to Samsung or even Virgin Mobile as-is for them to see the problem.

codeimagine

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Core Prime forever stuck on activation

Did a factory reset like a gazillion times. Samsung found nothing wrong again for the second time I sent it. I'm supposed to chat with Virgin whenever the techinican decides to call me back. Though before I sent it to Samsung they said its not their end so I don't know. It only happens when I reconnect my number to it because Samsung sends it back and its like with a default fake number and everything is good til I update the PRL.

Thanks though. I thought I'd ask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae