I just sent a text and went on my computer and looked back at my phone and it was turned off I tried turning it back on and would get the Samsung logo but nothing else and sometimes the galaxy s 3 logo afterwards but nothing else. the battery wasn't dead probably 50% battery isn't bloated my phone screen is cracked but no damage to the pixels no water damage that I know of. I got a notification on my phone the other day saying there was a update so I updated it. this is a fairly new phone got it was a replacement from my old one. I really cant have no phone due to my job. I could really use some help. also when I put it on the charger it shows the battery with the loading symbol and then goes black. I could really use some help. also i have sprint as my carrier
    09-05-2015 10:57 PM
    Try taking the battery, SD card and sim card out and replace the battery, turn it on. If it doesn't work, I'm afraid you will have to boot your device into recovery mode (turn it off and press and hold the volume up+ power+ home buttons simultaneously) and you will have to reset your device by choosing clear data/ factory reset using the hardware keys (this would wipe all your data)
    09-05-2015 11:12 PM