as far as i am aware (although there are small fingers around) it has not been dropped or damaged in any way. It was sitting on the dresser of the hotel room and when i came back, the screen was off and I haven't been able to start it since. I bought a new battery thinking that was the problem, but i cannot get even the charging icon...
    09-06-2015 08:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Keep the phone (with the new battery) plugged into a wall outlet for at least 4-6 hours before even trying to power on. If it still doesn't power on, then the motherboard may have failed.
    09-07-2015 02:41 AM
    Hi this happend to me a few month ago . I found out it was were you put charger was damaged i dint know until i took it into a phone shop .. it cost me 25£ to get it sortead now its fine.. i at to use a universel charger before it got fixt .. that was a pain but at least it charged the battry quik .. u av to take your battry of .ya phone to charge it . . I dont know if u understood that ..hope so ..

Posted via the Android Central App
    belodion likes this.
    09-13-2015 03:00 AM
    Hi this happend to me a few month ago . I found out it was were you put charger was damaged i dint know until i took it into a phone shop .. it cost me 25£ to get it sortead now its fine.. i at to use a universel charger before it got fixt .. that was a pain but at least it charged the battry quik .. u av to take your battry of .ya phone to charge it . . I dont know if u understood that ..hope so ..

Yes, we understand exactly what you mean. Thank you for sharing and welcome as a new member.

09-13-2015 07:44 AM