I am looking for someone who's an expert in rooting Android phones... I have a LG Stylus from Boost Mobile "Pre-Paid" of course and I was wondering if its ok for me to Root my phone. I was looking for information about rooting your Android phone and saw some of the cool features that provides you, etc and it looks really cool so I thought maybe I'd give it a try, and I don't know what would happen if I Rooted my android device... I don't know if Boost Mobile finds out, will they terminate my phone plans, will I go to jail, or will they take my phone away from me, etc. I know allot of people would mostly say, its your phone, you can do what ever you want to it, etc.

And I wasn't aware what the consequences would be if I did end up rooting my phone, I know for iPhone you can jailbreak it, but I'm not sure if its safe to Root your phone or not. I don't know what the risks are and I don't want to damage anything important or deleting something that's important to the phone like the OS, etc. But I have read that you can do amazing things on it, etc. And I was wondering if it is possible to still purchase apps through the app store if you do end up Rooting your phone, and was wondering if they can track your Rooted phone if you end up purchasing something from the Google Play store. With all respect, I hope someone can help, thanks. ^_^
    09-06-2015 08:52 PM