I have a problem for about 1 week. In a morning I noticed my internet is not fully working. For example, my Instagram is not working, I can see the comments and refresh the feed but I can't see the pictures. It says: tap to refresh, but nothing happens. On my Facebook I can see posts and videos but if I try to open a link is not loading. I can't update the weather, or if I try to search in the Internet browser, Google finds the webpage but if I try to open it, it says: Server error: server answered too late or it can be busy. I changed the SIM card with other, from other provider and the pages and apps loads immediatly. Only app that works like before is Youtube. Also, I downloaded 2 different apps to test the speed: one said: ping:<3000ms, download: ! , upload: ! and the other one said there is a problem with the data connection. Also, if I am connected to the Wi Fi, webpages and apps loads perfectly. I was to my data provider but they can't do anything. They made my settings again, but didn't solved. I have no idea what it could be. I don't think is it my phone because I could used other card and worked fine, and also on wi-fi. It can be a virus on my SIM card, or what? I tried to clean cache and history, restarted and reinstaled Instagram but nothing worked. Thanks!
    09-08-2015 05:54 AM