I downloaded this diary app in December 2012, called Life Mate. I've been using it ever since, and it works just fine to this day. I have not changed my phone (Samsung Galaxy 551, old phone, I know).

I recently decided I want to look into some of the app enhancers you can download for the app, different backgrounds for the entries and all that. From within the app, I press a button labelled "enhance" that usually takes me to a search result in the Play store listing the app enhancers you can download. Now it takes me to a "no results found for "....." page in Google Play. So I then type "Life Mate" into the search bar, which brings up nothing. I remember the app's name in Google Play was changed to UM Diary (though my version remained Life Mate) at some time, so I type in "UM Diary" which also brings up nothing. It has also disappeared from the My Apps section, both "installed" and "all". Googling it in Browser brings up the link for the app's Google Play page, but clicking it just goes to this message saying Browser no longer supports Google Play and to use the Play store app. Googling it on my computer brings up this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Life+Mate&hl=en , and searching for it on Google Play's site yields nothing relevant.

I don't REALLY need those app enhancers, I'd just like to know what on earth happened to this app. Has the developer just deleted it, but everyone who has it downloaded can still use it?
    09-08-2015 12:35 PM