Galaxy note 5 external speaker problem or ...

britty94

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys. I just switched from note 4 to note 5 . I noticed my speaker sounds a bit odd. Whether high or low bass of drums sound like a tennis ball hitting the ground and sometimes the high and low pitches sound like they are talking through bubbles, I also notice sometimes in between lyrics the background music fades softer and the voice gets loud. My note 4 never done that. I wanna say that Samsung has tried to pack too much power in a little speaker . I could be wrong. It's brand new out the box , what should I do, does anyone else have this ???

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

JDMHero47

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey there,

I just had a problem with mine, and wanted to give you a reply as well :)

Anyways, I've had mine for a week now, and I finally got my alarm app, AlarmClock Extreme loaded onto my note 5. It went off today with a song, and let's just say I woke up for more reasons then the music.

It got through 1:30 of the song just fine, mind you it's not even set to 40% total volume, I keep it on 20% allowed volume. The song started reverberating at some point like the magnet inside the speaker was bouncing against itself. It did it for a second, then ok for 10, then burbling for 2 seconds, ok for 5, burbling more and more. Then the music just stopped....

THe only problem is that the song was still playing. I missed all my calls and notifications today because my phone doesn't make any sound anymore. Nothing. I cranked up every volume bar I have, and made sure nothing was disabling sound on the phone, but I call myself and it's mute.

I think my speaker blew out, but I have no way to check it because I can't actually access the phone. Looks like I'll be going to AT&T tomorrow to see what they can do for me, but I sure as hell hope they warranty this piece of junk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes