I really don't want to use a bluetooth but would prefer to use headphones that have a mic on them. I'm bought three different pairs of headphones with mics but none of them seem to work all the time. Two of them only work if I answer the call with the button on the mic. One, JBL J22a, will work if I initiate the call from my phone, sometimes, and will always stop working if my display is locked or turned off.

Has anyone found a pair of earbuds or headphones that work with an android app? I don't know if it's hardware and I need different headphones or if it's a settings issue or if there is an app I can use to force the use of the headphones microphone. To me it seems pretty simple, if headphones with mic is plugged in use mic from headphones all the time, I don't understand why this doesn't work...
    09-11-2015 02:31 PM
    It could be your phone.
    My Galaxy phones; GS4, GS5 and GS6 Edge work with different brands, the only one that's not working with all the features is the iPhone's pair of headphones.

Ultimate Ears and the Samsung headphones that came with the Galaxy phones work all the time with the Samsung phones and other phones too.
    It could be your phone.
    My Galaxy phones; GS4, GS5 and GS6 Edge work with different brands, the only one that's not working with all the features is the iPhone's pair of headphones.

Ultimate Ears and the Samsung headphones that came with the Galaxy phones work all the time with the Samsung phones and other phones too.
    09-11-2015 02:50 PM