It started to shut off on its own or shut down, restart only to freeze up. If at all by chance I was able to get a usable screen it gave error messages of various apps not working or option to report the issue, of which I probably sent over 50! This had gotten to the point of my trying to delete one app at a time to reduce load. The final straw was when it wouldn't allow me to manually restart the phone with the power switch. It gave me a red writing screen to reboot, reset factory & other options. My frustration gave way after this screen was used to reboot without success, the next time this screen appeared I was very PO'd & reset my phone to manufacturing settings, sacrificing all my photo's & other data! Now this POS will not even stay on for 5 minutes without restarting itself or freezing up, then I restart it with no use! So here I am...SOS...!!!
    09-11-2015 03:01 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried a new or different battery? It might be failing. Otherwise, if the problems persist after a factory reset, I'd suspect something failing on the motherboard.
    09-11-2015 04:44 PM
    Thank you for your reply. I am just trashing it, never to buy a Samsung ever again.
    Sorry but they truly have lost my confidence!
    09-28-2015 02:02 PM