Hello,
    I've played the game **removed by moderator** for a while, but deleted it. After deleting the game, it is still asking me to update or install it. I do not have any virusses on my mobile, I can't find a corrupted APK or install menu. It is like almost impossible there still is a file on my cellphone.

I hope anyone can help me get rid of this notification.
    09-11-2015 03:26 PM
    Perform a factory reset. Be sure to backup your data and sync accounts before doing so as it will erase all content from the device.
    09-11-2015 04:19 PM
    How did you install the game initially--via Google Play Store, or some other source? How did you uninstall it? If you installed it from somewhere besides the Play Store, I'd wonder if it installed some kind of adware that is designed to nag you to install the game again (or some other game).
    09-11-2015 04:33 PM
    How did you install the game initially--via Google Play Store, or some other source? How did you uninstall it? If you installed it from somewhere besides the Play Store, I'd wonder if it installed some kind of adware that is designed to nag you to install the game again (or some other game).
    Mhm, good idea. Install some anti adware app.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 06:21 AM
    Perform a factory reset. Be sure to backup your data and sync accounts before doing so as it will erase all content from the device.
    Is there a way to backup, without root? So all of your apps stay installed?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
    09-12-2015 06:21 AM
    You could try Helium, but I'm not sure how extensively it backs up app data.
    09-13-2015 02:33 AM