Everytime I unlock my phone there is an ad that takes over the screen of my phone. Its the same ad every time. It's inappropriate, so I do not appreciate it. I've read to download avg; it did not find a problem. Then I read to press the button that shows all the apps running on my phone; when I do so, it says it's an app that I can't find anywhere on my phone. Please please someone help me get rid of this ad.
    09-12-2015 02:46 PM
    What phone do you have, and what's the ad? It's probably a app that has the ad in it. Did it just start? What app have you downloaded lately?

Sent from my Note3, using, Crapatalk
    09-12-2015 03:02 PM
    There's a good chance that it's an app that has either recently updated or was recently installed. Chances are if you google the ad and some key words like, popup, android, etc the problem app might show up in the results. Google will search the reviews of apps and chances are that people have been complaining about this in the reviews. If there's a possibility that it is a new app sort your app drawer by recent and go back and check the reviews of your most recent downloads.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-12-2015 03:14 PM