how to uninstall com.browser.player application in htc inspire 4g

S

saad

I have htc inspire 4g and i have an app com.browser.player which is not unistalling after going to device administration and deactive it after that it locks the screen after unlocking th screen it is activated what i have to do please help me .
Thanks in advance

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this a preinstalled app? The apps that start with "com." are usually preinstalled, and can't be removed by the user unless you root the phone.

Karl Allen

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
hi,

I have this com.browser.player app on my phone as well. I believe this isn't a pre-installed app. This only started acting up weird when I have downloaded this sextube app. It just stucked on my android phone. I am not sure if com.browser.player is a pre-installed app and the one that I got from installing the sextube is just an upgrade to it. but, whatever the reason is, it keeps on automatically running on the background and constantly pops up with ads. Can you please check this? Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you can't uninstall it, ultimately you may have to do a factory reset, then make sure to go immediately to the Play Store after finishing the Setup Wizard so you can stop any app that may be installing automatically.