My phone (LG Optimus Elite)'s Music Player won't show my music anymore. I won't show ANY of the Music that is on my SD Card. I would wait for the scan to finish and it would say "You can now now read or write on the SD Card". Then I tap on Music Player and it would only show my notifications and Zedge ringtones which aren't on the SD Card. My friend said he had the same thing but he said :
    "What I did was, I:
    1. Took out the SD card.
    2. Went to the application under settings and cleared the cache.
    3. Inserted the SD card and restarted the phone.

It took a few seconds to refresh the list of songs but now all of them show up."

I tried doing this and where it says (Storage) Total, (Storage) Application, (Storage) Data and (Cache) Cache, it all says "Computing..." for eternity...
    Someone PLEASE HELP!
    I tried restarting my phone over eight times, the one of which I removed the sd card plugged the sd card into my computer and backed up the music onto my computer and put the sd card back into my phone and started the phone back up and the same problem STILL occurs.
    09-15-2015 08:07 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Is the card corrupted? Your PC should be able to check for that.
    09-15-2015 09:03 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Is the card corrupted? Your PC should be able to check for that.
    (I made the post. 'Had to register to reply for some reason. :\) anyways, ... No, the card is not corrupted. All the files are there just fine, as I said earlier, after they wouldn't show up in the music player I turned off the phone, took out the card and plugged it into my computer and backed them up to my computer from there.
    09-15-2015 11:30 AM
    (I made the post. 'Had to register to reply for some reason. :\) anyways, ... No, the card is not corrupted. All the files are there just fine, as I said earlier, after they wouldn't show up in the music player I turned off the phone, took out the card and plugged it into my computer and backed them up to my computer from there.
    Welcome to the forums. Perhaps a different player app? PowerAmp is a good one. It is a paid app, but free for the first week or two.
    09-15-2015 04:19 PM