First off let me say my galaxy was never droped before and since day one have had a dulteck case on it (cost me about $40) and a glass screen protector. I,unfortunately, dropped my phone at about 2 feet high. I was laying down on the couch; so i know for a fact it wasnt a hard fall. It hit the top left side when it fell but again have a case on itn snd the screen had lines going threw it like someone sat on itm and it keeps restarting. Dose not go on the main screen hust the andriod screen, than the Samsung logo, than my carrier logo (boost mobile). Than it'll restart itself. I sent it to Samsung but im afraid they might wanna charge me for something that probably was bound to happen to my phone sooner or later. I have never seen this happen. Was it me or is there really something internally that came out wrong during factory building

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-15-2015 03:29 PM
    It's hard to say, but maybe there was already a loose connection somewhere that got looser with that minor trauma. If there's no visible evidence of damage (like scuffs or dings), and if you didn't specifically tell Samsung that you dropped it, I would guess that they wouldn't refuse the warranty coverage.
    09-15-2015 06:19 PM
    My big mouth said i dropped it. But she did tell me the same thing you told me about the signs of damage that if i dont have them they wouldn't charge me nso maybe she was halping me out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-15-2015 06:57 PM