Why is my battery percentage orange?

ZomBrony

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Okay, first thing I'm going to say: I am not new to Android. It is the only mobile operating system I've used since I started using mobile devices about 3-4 years ago and I've never seen something like this. And no, I don't mind the battery icon is turning orange when my battery gets low; I'm actually pretty sure my OneTouch doesn't do that, but the battery percentage is orange.

I'D SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT I MEAN BUT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST LINKS ene

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean that the battery icon is orange all the time or just when battery saver is on? Do you have any battery monitor app installed in your phone? Maybe that icon comes from a third party app.

Can you post a screenshot with that icon included?

ZomBrony

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I just said I can't.. Am I still allowed to post attachments or something? And again, it's not the icon that's orange, it's the percentage. And I'll turn saving mode off to see if that makes it go back to normal, but I never saw it turn orange before and I always use saving mode.

Pao Flores

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
So...I came here because I have the same thing going on, but it seems like you were rude and annoying just because people where asking for a screenshot to better understand you, and now none of us is getting an answer.

I took the time to respond to this, because I hate when people is asking for help and end up being annoying. Stop it.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
So...I came here because I have the same thing going on, but it seems like you were rude and annoying just because people where asking for a screenshot to better understand you, and now none of us is getting an answer.

I took the time to respond to this, because I hate when people is asking for help and end up being annoying. Stop it.

Hey Pao, welcome to the forums! Which phone do you have? Sometimes that orange colour shows up when battery saver is activated. Check that in your battery settings.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Here is what my Nexus 5 looks like with Battery Saver on, then off....is this what you mean?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 22660.jpg
    22660.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 22661.jpg
    22661.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 11

ZomBrony

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site

How was I being rude? I was simply explaining to them that I can't post screenshots. Wouldn't you be annoyed if you were told to do something you can't do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma