Why are reminders that i make on my phone going to my tablet at home?

Kokakola71

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
For example, I set a reminder for myself to do something at work at 2:00. I never got the reminder at 2:00. When I got home though the reminder was on my tablet. Don't know if it makes a difference, but I have an LG G4 phone and Xperia Z2 tablet, both with lollipop 5.1.1 Thanks in advance for any help

8livesleft

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
As in you're not seeing a notification? Because if you set an event without setting a reminder for it, the only way to see the event is to visit the calendar app or via widget.

There's a specific "Set Reminder" setting when you set something on calendar.

For instance, you open your calendar app and put in "do errand" 2pm, you still need to set a separate reminder with a timeframe like "15 mins before" so at 1:45 you get an alarm on your phone.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Kokakola71

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. It would be in google(or google+?) that the reminder goes. I use the "Ok Google" to set it. I.E. Ok Google... at 2:00 remind me to do my paper work. And I dont get the reminder pop up on my phone. But like I say when I get home I see the reminder popup on my tablet "Reminder: Do My Paperwork" that popped up at 2:00.

8livesleft

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. It would be in google(or google+?) that the reminder goes. I use the "Ok Google" to set it. I.E. Ok Google... at 2:00 remind me to do my paper work. And I dont get the reminder pop up on my phone. But like I say when I get home I see the reminder popup on my tablet "Reminder: Do My Paperwork" that popped up at 2:00.

Hmm....I've never tried that. I always set by typing.

You could try setting an experimental reminder 5 mins from now and see what happens. Try using ok google and try typing another one in. See what happens.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance