How do I retrieve my PIN from a locked screen ?

Karen Turner

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note II that I bought brand new back in June, 2013. i was on my phone earlier tonight, getting flustered with it because I went to Google Play Store, just to "LOOK" at games, apps ETC, as I have done in the past. For some silly reason, before I could even start looking to see what was there, a little Google Play Store window popped up requesting my credit card details....but not requesting any payment, just my password, card expiry date and the security number. After about 8 times of entering my details, I still couldn't use Play Store, and it was around then, when I noticed the screen was locked on my phone and requesting the PIN. I have never had a PIN for my phone. not only that, how in the world can I enter a PIN, when the screen is locked, it doesn't stay on long enough to even enter a PIN. It isn't the PUK code, because that was the first thing that entered my head, and checked out. I thank-you in advance for helping me solving/fixing this problem ! Regards, Karen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow