This morning, woke up and my lg g4 couldnt connect to internet (it was connect to wifi). Chrome showed an error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG". Wifi network analyser app showed that there is a DNS problem. I have tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Tried to change ip settings from DHCP to Static and entering all numbers from router (192.168.1.1), didnt work. Tried to factory reset router, didnt work. All this time my pc was getting internet connection so its clearly phones fault. I desperatly need help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-19-2015 07:47 AM
    This morning, woke up and my lg g4 couldnt connect to internet (it was connect to wifi). Chrome showed an error "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG". Wifi network analyser app showed that there is a DNS problem. I have tried everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Tried to change ip settings from DHCP to Static and entering all numbers from router (192.168.1.1), didnt work. Tried to factory reset router, didnt work. All this time my pc was getting internet connection so its clearly phones fault. I desperatly need help.

I just started getting this issue too. No idea how to fix yet. I tried switching to static ip like above as well.

09-20-2015 04:55 AM
    My problem went away. I connected to different router, factory reset my default router and now its working. What router do you have?

09-20-2015 01:09 PM